Monday, February 9, 2009

Just Imagine!

This morning on my way to work I saw the man working the lotto kiosk putting up the 649 sign showing this weeks jackpot is $16,000,000.

The thought of winning $16,000,000 is more than I can handle. The problems that 16 million would solve, and then some!!

Just imagine, I find it funny that that is their slogan. As all we can really do is imagine. The possibilities of actually winning the lottery are small to none. My parents are a perfect example. They play the lottery often , especially when the pot is big. However, millionaires we are not.

We are left hoping and thinking about what we would do with the money. Imagining a well needed trip to Hawaii. And then the European adventure to follow.

Imagine I will.

2 comments:

  1. I know for a fact I will never win the lottery, because I'm unlucky. But it is fun to imagine!

    and I have a theory...
    the more people you know who have won the lottery, the less likely you will win.

    I know someone who won the lottery jackpot - two times over. I blame them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't need riches upon riches! Just a comfortable 50,000. Basically I want to win cash for life. But I fear it will never happen. OK fine it won't.

    ReplyDelete